Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 26 - Belly Shots & Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July...


We hope you were able to enjoy the 4th of July. No big parties or shin digs for us this year.
We had a bit of scare when we went to the doctor on Friday. My body had decided that it was going to show some pre-cursors for indicators of pre-term labor. Which was not an expected outcome given that things have been going so well. But thanks to modern medicine we can treat me. As for the babies... they are fine, still growing and active and completely unaware that my body thinks there is only 1 and that by all indicators my uterus is already past the size for one baby to be born. So the doctor prescribed some medicines for me and them and a lot more rest for me. Hence why all these pictures are getting uploaded and we went to see Eclipse yesterday and the pool.

Well like most things in life we are learning to be flexible and that I have no control. Please think good thoughts and prayers for us that we continue to hope and pray that these babies can stay growing safely inside of me.


No comments: