Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 25 Ultrasounds





As you saw, my belly is growing mostly out at this point. Baby C is my most active. He loves to kick/punch. I have a feeling I am going to be chasing this one. He has now figured out how to get his feet up near my sternum and kick my stomach. He has also figured out to get his head in my ribs. Lucky for me he usually prefers to be upside down. Here is a great picture of his leg... growing nice and strong and the source of much of my belly jumps.

Baby B - Here you can see her eyelid and little hand above her profile. For those of you, who used to be like me and had no idea what the fuzzy colors were let me show you. If you look in the center of the photo with all the dots directly below those dots you see a semi oval shape with a squiggly oval in the middle, that is the eye lid just below that is a little half u or sideways L that is lighter - that is her nose and the dark spot below is the her lips. She is looking up at the camera... ( a sign of things to come i guess)

Where you see the bar on the right of the photo about half way in the middle by the X is her hand each of those lines is a finger. ( i promise) She is kind of doing a monkey pose with the hand above her head. I guess we will have to check the trees for her.

Baby B loves putting her head in my ribs...they are permanently bruised at this point, but at least it is getting bigger and she is going to be one smart cookie.

Baby A - He/She is getting more active especially when i am laying down. I guess it helps when you do not have your brother and sister sitting on top of you. Baby A is almost always facing my spine so we have plenty of shots of her spine and seems to be the most quite of all three. Baby A is also a little bit of a frog kicker. Good thing my organs are all basically mushed anyway.

This rare shot of Baby A's profile is adorable. It is amazing to see the nose & lips and eyes.

Each of them have their own little personalities, it will be interesting to see how they develop into little people.



No comments: