Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 24 - Belly Shots










Here we are Week 24 - Papayas

I was so intimidated by the size of the papayas at the store I had to leave the first time and go home. How could 3 of these be inside me? So when I went back to the store I picked the smallest Papayas I could find. Strangely they are still huge but I felt better... Got to love those crazy hormones.


With 3 piled high this is my tribute to the juggling i am going to do. And look who is looking on in the background. I love this photo!

Now while it is Reeba i am concerned with jettisoning herself over the crib rail. It is Ty that will be the first to inspect everything and everyone. My only concern with him is his snuggling. He just might decide to lay on top of one of the triplets and if so i know for a fact he is going to outweigh them in the beginning. Should be interesting.... Well back to the photos!






No comments: