Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Were growing...

Ellaina

Mom & me... I love you mommy! I love you too sweet pea!

Bright eyed beauty.

I  look like a shrimp at this angle... Fishing anyone?

Thanks Daddy.. I think it is nap time...



Jackson
Seriously. I know i have some temperature issues... 
but could i have any more layers.. I cannot feel my arms...

Sleepy... I think i might be hot under all these layers.


Hummm.... What next..

Oh yes... daddy burping me.. 
Me spitting up on daddy! Seems fair to me.



Chloe
Umpa lumpa... I have a washcloth under my onesie... 
Talk about a budda belly.

Mommy & Me. Sleep sweet chloe

Daddy & me... Time for a nap

I think I can fit my whole hand in my mouth... Almost...

1 comment:

Katherine Gary-Foley said...

Hey Jeff and Julie,

Looks like they are getting stronger everyday. We are so happy to see their progress.

We miss you guys a lot!!

Love,
Katherine & Michael