Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

NICU - Labor Day weekend

Here are some new pictures of us as we grow!

Ellaina -
Say what mommy? Time to get up?
Okay... Okay... I am up now and wide awake!

I know you just put this tube back in but.... I am thinking... I might pull it out again!
Using my hands are fun.

Jackson
Ohh... My turn... My turn... I got it started a few more tugs and it is out!

No more girls... No more talking. Geesh... I am in for it.

Oh yeah... They left some cords near me... NG tube in left hand.... Almost... Almost got those electrode cords...

Chloe
Okay stop that Jackson.. Us girls have had enough... Time to sing... Stop! in the name of love...


Oh me oh my! is it almost time to eat?



So cute in my little hat and purple outfit...
Shh... They are all finally sleeping.

No comments: