Lillie Pie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ellaina & Jackson Come Home!

The day was so bittersweet. To take Ellaina and Jackson home and have to leave Chloe. Here are some pictures of us getting ready to go home.

I have been to the baby spa and i am ready for my new clothes!



Daddy getting Jackson Dressed...
 Mom... my newborn clothes are a little big... 
Me...at least they are not pink... Be happy!

 Hey Ellaina... Move over you are in my space. I thought it was all about me.

Jackson get used to sharing... The service may not be as good at home. 

We they started tearing down the old part of this hospital after i gave birth. We had bets on whether the entire building would be torn down before our babies came home... We both thought it would be and sure enough... Old building is gone.

Our going home picture and them in their car seats!
 Ellaina

Jackson


The four of us going home on 10-4.  Four days before my actual due date 10-8, 
if i was only having one baby. 

No comments: